Re: PC: PC Roster Book Vol. 3

To all who are inquiring about the Freight Car Rosters:

Volume 3 and 6 will be shipping at the end of this week.  Sorry for the slight
delay but the company division I work at just changed owner hands.  The office
work rules on personal use of company printers changed and it took some time to
convince them to let me continue to use their printers for non company use.

I do ship them out via fourth class which depending on the post office takes
anywhere from 3 days to 2 1/2 weeks!!  Yes, that's right...2 1/2 weeks.

Anyway, thanks to all for your interest in them.

Mark Branibar

Home | Main Index | Thread Index