PC: Re: Conrail classes

    Larry Jackman asked:

<< Are these volumes diagram books or just list of cars???? >>

  The 2 pages I've seen have been just text, and they're not really diagram
or data sheet books, but rather the author's own format.  I haven't seen an
entire book yet, and that's why I hoped someone would write in and describe
more clearly and precisely the previous volume that has been released.
Someone has already done that, but I'll have to dig around and find his old
message with his description - though I recall not being sure about pictures
or not when I first read that post.

    Tom Jelinek

    Bx39crle -AT- aol.com
    http://members.aol.com/Bx39crle/yard/index.htm