Re: PC: PC Roster Book Vol. 3

Bx39crle -AT- aol.com wrote:

>   Has anyone who sent away and ordered Volume 3 of Mark Branibar's PC Roster
> Book received his copy yet?  It was scheduled for release in early February,
> as per the order sheet description below:
>
> VOLUME THREE: 40 FT. AND 50 FT. INSULATED BOXCARS, AVAILABLE EARLY FEB. 2001
>
>   You may have learned that because of additonal shipping and printing hikes,
> etc. he had to raise the price per volume from 10 to 15 dollars.  I sent my
> extra $5 per book, ordering also Volumes 1 & 2 on boxcars, both not due until
> mid-2001.

The last line of the order sheet I have (which eventually will also get
posted to the web site) says to allow 4 weeks for delivery. I believe
Mark told me he has to manually print out, assemble, and bind each copy.

I also get the feeling that the roster books proved to be more popular
than Mark ever thought, so he might be a little behind in filling
orders. Maybe he can confirm/deny that for us.

-JWJ

Home | Main Index | Thread Index