PC: PC Roster Book Vol. 3

  Has anyone who sent away and ordered Volume 3 of Mark Branibar's PC Roster
Book received his copy yet?  It was scheduled for release in early February,
as per the order sheet description below:

VOLUME THREE: 40 FT. AND 50 FT. INSULATED BOXCARS, AVAILABLE EARLY FEB. 2001

  You may have learned that because of additonal shipping and printing hikes,
etc. he had to raise the price per volume from 10 to 15 dollars.  I sent my
extra $5 per book, ordering also Volumes 1 & 2 on boxcars, both not due until
mid-2001.
  There could be another delay on that Volume 3, which according to the
original estimate above was due over a month ago.  But the reason I'm asking
is, the Postal Service around here appears to have become somewhat
unreliable, and I wonder if he sent out Volume 3 and my copy got lost by the
U. S. Mail, in which case, I guess I'd better send extra money for more
reliable shipping on any book I order in the future.

    Tom Jelinek

    Bx39crle -AT- aol.com
    http://members.aol.com/Bx39crle/yard/index.htm

Home | Main Index | Thread Index