PC: RE: Re: RE: Re: E-60's

The Amfleet cars were well underway by the time the E60's were delivered and they were HEP eqippped.  The first Amfleet cars were in service in mid to late 1975.  The P30CH's were delivered just a few months behind the E60's and were all HEP.

Regardless of what the HO models may be equipped with, I assure you that some E60's were built with HEP.

John

Home | Main Index | Thread Index