PC: Re: RE: Re: E-60's

Thanks for the E-60/Metroliner primer.  There are still a few E-60's out
there in service, but I imagine they will soon go the way of the dodo in the
era of Acela.

What year were the Metroliners initiated?  I thought for sure they were
started under PC.  All the marketing stuff I have is PC, and talks about how
new and wonderful they were.  Any Pics of PRR marked Metroliners?

It gives me an idea for a nasty little "what if" project, like Budd cars in
PRR livery, and a five stripe F40PH on a true Pennsylvania Pennsylvanian!

Lee

Home | Main Index | Thread Index