RE: PC: PC Alco question

The SD40's were ordered by PC and were delivered in 1970 long after the
merger.  In addition, the order was for 40 units.  PC canceled an order for
9 SD45's which ended up going to the SP.

PC's last orders were delivered in 1973.  They received 123 GP38-2's and 27
U23B's.  This followed the 1972 orders for 100 GP38-2's and 50 U23B's.  The
1970 oder for SD40's was the last year for anyhing with high horsepower.  In
1970 they also accepted 15 U33B's from a canceled RI order.

The EL ordered in all kinds of quanities.  While this is a PC list, I will
quickly list them below.

	1963		15 C424
	1964		12 C425, 12 GP35, 12 U25B
	1965		24 GP35, 15 U25B