PC: RE: PC Alco question

Al,

The Diesel Era issue that had the big C430 article mentions a PC order for
(I believe) 12 C430's.

I worked with a guy who had worked at Alco when I was in marketing at MK in
the late 80's.  He told me that there were a number of orders that were
canceled or were never placed when they announced the closing.  I guess the
RI looked at C430's (and I believe this is mentioned in the Diesel Era
article), the PC was looking at more C636's, the SP&S had a firm order for 2
C636's and 4 C415's just to name the ones that I can remember.

John

Home | Main Index | Thread Index