PC: Web site update

Hi all,

I have finished uploading a minor update of the Penn Central web site to
the web server. I've updated the Passenger Service Materials page with
three new scanned passenger timetables, including contents which you
can view, courtesy of the Chuck French timetable collection. Also, I've
added some new photos by Bengt Muten to the Eastern Region Photo Gallery.
I still have plenty of more stuff to upload (and about three dozen more
passenger timetables to scan), but I at least wanted to get posted
tonight some of what I have in the queue.

Also, please note that the PC web site has a new URL:

http://pc.smellycat.com/

If you have a link to the PC web site on your web site, please update
your link accordingly. The old URL still works, but could go away at
some unknown point in the future. Thanks.

Later,
-Jer

--
Jerry W. Jordak                   It's not the trains that amaze me--
mailto:jer@smellycat.com          it's the fish heads.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index