PC: Re: PC Passenger car book

Jerry Jordak says:

Right now we already have one book project going?the PC passenger car guide
reprint. I'm sure that before we start a project to publish a locomotive
book that we'd have to first look at the sales of the passenger car book to
see if it would be fiscally a worthwhile venture (hint, hint).

IMO, sales of a passenger car book should never be used as a measure of the
potential success of a book on either locomotives or freight cars.  Again,
in my opinion, the only good passenger car is painted yellow for MOW
service, so a book along passenger car lines wouldn't move me to buy it,
even though it is PC.

Robin L. Harris

Home | Main Index | Thread Index