Re: PC: RE: Penn Central Power Book Price

> Yes but how often are they up for sale anywhere? I'm sure there's quite a
> few people that would like to have a copy (myself included) and reasonable
> or not, that's quite a chunk of change to shell out for the book. Even the
> 40 to 60 dollar price tags for buying these books new is ridiculous. I say
> we get everybody we can to bombard Morning Sun with e-mails requesting a
> reprint. Anybody have an e-mail address for them?
> Don Narris--Canton, Ohio  (M.P. 98-PFW&C RR)

I purchased one of the recent copies for sale on ebay for 81.00 and am
very pleased since it was in great shape. Did I pay to much? maybe... I
have wanted one for years and was very pleased to be able to buy it.

David Campbell
Norton, VA

Home | Main Index | Thread Index