PC: PC website update

Greetings fellow listers,

I have completed another update to the Penn Central Railroad Home Page.
New pictures from the New Haven Region and PRSL have been added, along
with an updated Sightings page and one new photo each on the Work
Equipment and Gondola and Flatcar pages.

I have also updated the Official Track Diagrams page, with copies of
PC track charts covering the entire NYC main from outside of Buffalo
to Berea, Ohio, including ex-NYC branches around Cleveland. I didn't
neglect the PRR side either--new track charts include the PRR main
from Rochester, Pennsylvania to Mansfield, Ohio, and the former Cleveland
& Pittsburgh lines, including the Bayard Branch, Mahoning Secondary,
the Valley Main from Alliance to Cleveland, and the Akron Branch from
Hudson to Orrville, Ohio. That exhausts all of the track charts that I
own, so if you have PC track charts that you'd like to see posted, scan
them and send them my way.

As always, the PC web site is at http://prozac.cwru.edu/jer/pc/

As an aside...on a more personal note: this week I got the cast removed
and the screw out of my right foot, so I'm starting to try to walk again.
Don't worry, I won't be posting pictures of any of that. :-) Thank you to
everyone who expressed their concern and best wishes during this
difficult time for me.

-JWJ

--
Jerry W. Jordak                   It's not the trains that amaze me--
mailto:jer@smellycat.com          it's the fish heads.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index