Re: PC: GE U25B Red P or Orange C

SctMastr87 -AT- aol.com wrote:

> Did the GE U-25B have ether the Orange C or Red P, if anyone have a picture
> or # please email me, I'm modeling one and wanted to model one with the
> different patterns

No U25Bs wore an Orange C, only a group of GP40s and a single RS3. As
for the Red P scheme, I hopped over to my bookshelf, and checking the
roster in _Penn Central Power_, it says two U25Bs wore the red P: the
2647 and the 2650. Both were ex-PRR units.

-JWJ

--
Jerry W. Jordak                   It's not the trains that amaze me--
mailto:jer@smellycat.com          it's the fish heads.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index