Re: PC: Halloween PC ABPR Posting

John Wilson wrote:

>  What is that thing numbered 9411 in the background? It doesn't look
> like the HH660 we've heard about recently.

Like Henry said before, it was probably an ex-RDG SW1001. The style of
numbers on it in the image were definitely CR style, not either of PC's.

>  Was the 9411 ever completely painted for PC ?

AFAIK, it was never fully painted PC black. It got a PC worm herald
over its NH lettering at some point (probably around 1970), but that
was it.

Later,
-Jer

--
Jerry W. Jordak                   It's not the trains that amaze me--
mailto:jer@smellycat.com          it's the fish heads.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index