[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PC: PC Calcium Carbide car
- Subject: Re: PC: PC Calcium Carbide car
- From: longodshall@xxxxxxxxx (Your name here)
- Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 22:04:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Content-disposition: Inline
<<<I was at a recent model train show & picked up a model that I can't
find any info about.
It's an old HO Penn CEntral car by A.H.M. & is identified as a 'Calcium
Carbide' car. It looks like a flat car with a grid-like series of
open posts - like they're made to hold individual canisters or something
like that. The gridwork is all open. I looked through the Penn
Central Freight Equipment guide but couldn't find it. Does
- Did the PC actually have a car like this? If not, any idea what
road might have had them?
- What would a load for this car look like? Maybe I could scratch
build a load for it.
At our convention in Strasburg this weekend, I think it was Mark
Branibar that had a slide of a PC car that fits your description. I
can't remember for the life of me anything about it.
Maybe someone else knows.
What # is on the car?
Main Index |