PC: Re: ***Allentown Train Show = GREAT !!!!

----------
> From: Bill Strassner <prrsignals -AT- adelphia.net>
>
> Next time, how about we say on list ( if OK with Jerry J.?) who / if we
are
> going so we can look for each other ??!!
>
> Great day, great show, Bill Strassner*-*

I'm surprised. The last time I went to the Allentown show it had been taken
over by the tin plate/ toy/ doll people. I was so disapointed that I
decided not to go back. I guess its changed again.

 Now who will be attending the Timonium show in Oct?

Will

Home | Main Index | Thread Index