Re: PC: Sunnyside Yard inquiry?

Paul,

I'll also see what I have.  A friend of mine and I just purchased 21
Conrail track diagram and maintenance program books dated 1-1-76.  As
you and others may note, this date is three months prior to the start
date for Conrail.  These books were evidently put together for the new
assignment of Regions/Divisions.  Of interest to those on the list, many
of the system maps in the books are from the PC.

Sam Reynolds

> > A couple of weeks ago, I remember someone posting an
> > inquiry as to track diagrams for this
> > Jeff Toreki
>
> > Hello Jeff,
>
> That fellow was me. I almost gave up the "offical" way
> Paul Patalano

Home | Main Index | Thread Index