Re: PC: PC RPO

In a message dated Wed, 9 Aug 2000  8:53:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time, PKMac1 -AT- aol.com writes:

<< Dave. Do you have the PC car number? Ussually still visible under the painted
Amtk number. The picture that you have looks like the car is in fairly good
shape.Any idea what the interior is like? May be one from the last NY to WASH
RPO run.Either a
class BM70MA or BM70N. Car No. would confirm.

Pat McKinney

No I don't have the number or a clue to how it is inside. I will try this weekend to go back and see if I can get atleast the car number. I'll do what I can about the interior too. Glad you enjoyed the pic.   Dave

Home | Main Index | Thread Index