From: Jim Hebner <hebnerj -AT- clark.cc.oh.us>
To: penn-central -AT- smellycat.com, PCModeler@egroups.com
Sent: August 28, 2000 12:30:24 PM GMT
Subject: PC: PCRRHS Post

Hi guys - just to let you know they all are in the mail - I put the last of
them
in the mail Sunday. They are in a manila envelope. Hope everyone likes them.
Everyone should have them this week. If not let me know ( off list please )

Any new members will get them too - so if you have not sent your
application,
now wouold be a good time.

Don't foregt the Convention - it looks like that will be a great weekend!

I'd like to issue an open call for article / submissions - We can't publish
what
we don't have.

The next issue be started in the next week or so and will come out late Oct
( I
hope )

Jim Hebner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index