Re: PC: Re: DCC only locos

> From:          rharris -AT- columbus.k12.oh.us
> Subject:       PC: Re: DCC only locos
> To:            penn-central -AT- smellycat.com
> Date:          Mon, 14 Aug 2000 09:00:22 -0400

>  I predict some upset customers when they
> find out that this is the way it comes, or upset hobby dealers when they
> have to convert the loco before the customer will buy it.

	I understand that the conversion consists of simply reversing a
	plug in on the board and that it is easy to get to.  That being the
	case, you will have a DCC Ready loco that you or anyone else
	can use for DCC at any time in the future.

	As for going DCC, I'm not going to change any time in the near
	future, but I can certainly understand why Atlas would go this way
	instead of making two different locomotives. Talk about a Dealer
	and Manufacturer nightmare!

Roger

Roger Hensley - rhensley -AT- anderson.cioe.com

== NMRA track gauge. "Don't do trains without it." ==

Home | Main Index | Thread Index