Re: PC: PC N6a Transfer Caboose auction found

> You had my hopes up. I thought someone was actually selling real rail
> cars on Ebay! (Don't laugh - if they can sell cars and houses for tens or
> hundreds of thousands, a caboose for a few thousand is no big deal.)

Sorry! I forgot to mention that it's an HO scale model.

> I came across one of this guys auctions a few days ago while trying to
> find some rare brass for a friend. I bet he'd get more hits if he spelled
> caboose as "caboose" instead of "kabuse."

If it's the guy I think it is, his business is Karl's Kabuse, which would
account for the spelling. But I agree, he might get more hits with it
spelled the normal way. (Of course, I search on Penn Central!)

Peter King in NY

> Bryan Turner
> http://homestead.juno.com/lnrr/index.html
> http://www.qsl.net/w8ln/