(Re: PC: xPC engine) Railroads

I think that the Chicago & Illinois Midland is a railroad that runs diagonally
East & West
across central Illinois from the Illinois River on the West end, through
Springfield (the State capital) to Taylorville on the East end and was owned
for many years by the Commonwealth
Edison Electric Co. of Chicago for the delivery coal to their power plants. The
Power Co.
now no longer owns the railroad, but I have forgotten who does.

--
Thanks,

H.G. Scott

to reply remove .nospam