Re: PC: They are at it again

But NS and CSXT are supposed to compete.   The problem at Penn Central
was that the NYC folks and PRR folks continued to compete after the merger.
Now, if I was told that there were disagreements between ex-Cons that joined
either NS or CSXT, and the people who were already there, that would be
a closer analogy.

Bengt

Steve Vargo wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:49:27 EST, penn-central -AT- smellycat.com wrote:
>
> >  Jerry
> > Went to a job session the other day for csx and the person in
> > charge was talking about NS and said they are winning the battle. >Could
> this be the red and green team are still playing after all >these years.
> >
> >  Charlie
> >
> The more things change, the more they stay the same...

> Get 100% FREE Internet Access powered by Excite
> Visit http://freeworld.excite.com

Home | Main Index | Thread Index