PC: Re:PC Tiffin Ohio (decals)

Tracey asked:
<<<My son and I model PC and would like to find out where I can get more
PC decals? I have done about 10 PC locos but need to do more frieght
cars. thanks for any info.
                                Tracy
Renninger>>>

Lon:
I have kept some old emails from the list w/ this info. I will reprint
them for your, and the other's interest.

Lon

Copy--------
Just wanted to let you PC fans that model in HO know that I am producing
a quality HO decal set for Penn Central cabin cars. The time frame
covered is the eight years of Penn Central's existence. The set includes
enough to do at least two cabooses in each dominant scheme. Schemes
covered include the white striped scheme as seen on ex- PRR cupola
cabins, the similar scheme minus white stripe (also early), the Altoona
- built N-10 only scheme for the bay window with larger PC herald and
slanted PC and numbers, two types of transfer caboose lettering (ex- NYC
type fonts), and the standard and final scheme with the large locomotive
- style numbers and "Penn Central" spelled out under the cupola or over
the bay window. I also included several extras, including PC - style
"TOC" initials as used on box cars, and several of the wider PC logos as
were seen on the noses of many early PC repainted F units, Geeps, and
some Alcos, including the C-636 order. The sets include trust stencils,
battery plug lettering, cabin car classes, blt. dates and end lettering
such as "POOL" and appropriate road numbers and initials. Sets will
include sample lettering diagrams for the major schemes and cars they
were applied to. I am waiting on a New York State tax number at the
moment, but can sell to out of state modelers at present. Cost of set is
to be $6.00, plus .50 cents postage. These are quality sets, printed for
me by Rail Graphics of Elgin, Ill. Send inquiries to: Jim Kosty 203
Sharwill Place
Corning NY 14830
or email to j_kosty -AT- hotmail.com
Thanks

copy--------
I bought several sets of decals from him at the meet. He has PC cabins,
86' High cube cars, black PC heralds, black Penn Central lettering, red
P sets, and lettering sets with the alphabet, numbers, TOC, and P&E
lettering. He also had a set for P&LE hopper cars. Mike Bradley
369 Seventh St.
Sharpsville, Pa. 16150
724-962-3238
Mail: