PC: Boxcar sighting, on Film.

The boxcar comments reminded me of this one that I forgot until now:

Last month on the Independent Film Channel (IFC) there was a short film
(Don't Run Johnny, or the like, can not remember) that had a good shot of a
PC boxcar in it.  It was run in their short film series, and was about a man
coming to terms with having AIDS.  The credits on the film showed it was
made in the mid-late 1990s, so there is a shot that the car is still with
us.  IFC reruns everything, so there is a chance it will be on again.

Garrett Rea

Home | Main Index | Thread Index