PC: Third Rail Graphics PC boxcars

  Last spring at the Allentown train show I saw three Athearn 50' boxcars
painted for PC, the paint schemes are taken right out of the color guide.
 Car one is TOC 149010 at the top of page 35.
 Car two is PC 160252 at the bottom of  page 36.
 Car three is P&E 4209 at the top of page 39.
 After searching I finally found a set at the hobby shop in Strasburg.
 Apparently these cars are available as set # 247 from Third Rail Graphics.
Their address is 329 33rd st. Lindenhurst, NY  11757
 I have a scan of these cars available if anyone is interested.

 Will

Home | Main Index | Thread Index