PC: Re: NYC F-units

I was in Central Hobby Supply today and saw they have some Stewart F7A
phase II's in NYC Cigar Band paint.  They're a limited factory run and CHS
has the only ones anywhere, I found out...   Anyone looking for these?   I
guess all there is is a case worth and they're like $88 each - A units only
instead of an AB set.

The Stewart runs also include Penn Central - they look nice, but they look
almost too nice, seems like they should be more beat up/dirty/fuel tank
skirts trimmed and so on.  Then again they're black, so patching the paint
is no big deal.

Bill K.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index