Sale items (was PC: Mailing list)

John Wilson wrote:

> Is it okay to offer Penn Central items for sale here?

Quoting from the PC Mailing List's info sheet (available at
http://prozac.cwru.edu/jer/pc/penn-central.info ):

   2a. "For sale" type postings of Penn Central-related items are
   permissible for individuals only. If you are trying to sell a
   spare timetable or china plate and want to post an annoucement
   about it, that is permissable, provided that followups to the
   message are through private e-mail. On the other hand, no dealers
   or companies are permitted to advertise their PC wares here. If
   you want to mention products of companies that you are not
   affiliated with, that's fine. If in doubt, ask the list owner.

So you (or anyone else) has any doubts, please ask me. But otherwise,
if it's of a non-commercial nature (in other words, you're not
representing your own railroadiana business), I don't have a problem
with it. Just try not to go overboard with it..... :-)

Jerry
PC (Penn Central, not politically correct) Listmaster

--
Jerry W. Jordak               Time has little to do with infinity
mailto:jer@smellycat.com      and jelly doughnuts.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index