PC: Penn Central flatware

OK, I'm curious about this one.  There is an item up for bid on eBay that
claims that is is possibly Penn Central dining car flatware. (or Pacific
Coast as the seller waffles a bit....)

See eBay item #120420895

What I find odd is that the monogram on the handles is not the PC worms,
but an interlocked "P" and "C"  I find it unusual that Penn Central might
go through the effort of having their own flatware, but not use the worms
logo on it.

Any dining car experts out there care to comment on this?

Gene Fusco        | (970) 206-5404         Gene.Fusco -AT- lsil.com     KB0ZMZ

S/W Development   |   Why do I take pictures of trains?
LSI Logic Inc.    |   Because they're too big to take home.
Fort Collins CO.  |

Home | Main Index | Thread Index