Re: PC: RE: NS?...CSX?...PC!

I currently work for a bank that was just merged into a new company at the
same time as Conrail, over Mem Day.  We're seeing similar situations with our
customers.  There will always be some disruptions and some dissatisfied
customers whenever a new company takes over.

The important thing for a company is to keep everything in perspective and be
sure not to lose too many customers.

The bottom line is that NS and CSX have to answer to their owners, the
stockholders, and make the company more profitable from this merger.  To that
end I think we are going to see a lot of action for us railfans in the future.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index