PC: Re: Re: PC MU # 1077

you might want to work on a way for it to get there...  Conrail never was
too friendly to moving "junk" unless you knew the right people, it may have
to go on a flatcar to get there - the more homework done, the more likely
someone is to accept the car.

Bill's Syracuse rail page

http://www.dreamscape.com/pontiac/rail.html