PC: Artwork

Looking for (preferably) artwork showing "The Congressional Limited". Nice
ones of engines good but one showing observation car and drumhead would be
best. B&W ok but color Preferable. Photo ok if cant find artwork. Old add
would be great source. For those not looking to sell I am not necessarily
looking to buy artwork...Just a good scan is OK . Let me know if you can
help or know of a source.
                                  Phil

P.S. Also looking for same for "20th Century Limited",(NYC) "Hiawatha",
"Daylight", (UP) & "Super Chief"(SF). Artwork of logos for the trains & RR
involved would help. Thanks.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index