PC: N scale K-4

Well guys truely wish I had it to spare this week but I don't so someone who
would love to have it might as well. Ebay item #112936943 listed as a
con-cor
PRR heavy pacific (aparently someone who knows no more about it than what
the box tells them) in N scale for sale, ends tomorrow 6-10. This has the
proper fire box molded in and is obviously a pennsy instead of a heavy
pacific just carying pennsy markings. Go on guys, EAT IT UP!
                                                                 Phil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index