PC: NEW UPDATES to NMRA book and magazine sale list.

Subject:  NEW UPDATES to NMRA book and magazine sale list.

After a long break, it's time again for updates to the NMRA's
duplicate book and magazine sale list.  Junk this if
you're not looking for railroad related books.

The NMRA's Kalmbach Memorial Library maintains a list of
duplicate materials which are offered for sale to the public.  There
are hundreds of books, magazines and videotapes on the list, which is
updated approximately every month or six weeks.

We have been working for the last couple of months to restructure
the list to make it easier to read and find what you're looking for in
it.  We hope you'll find it an improvement, and would like to hear
your suggestions.

The June 1 list is now available on the NMRA's web site,
http://www.nmra.org.  Choose the "Kalmbach Memorial Library" link, and
then the "Duplicate Book Sales" link to see the list.

A printed version of the list is also available from the NMRA.  To
receive it, send a self-addressed envelope with $.55 postage affixed
to:

Duplicate Book Sale/ KML
NMRA
4121 Cromwell Road