[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: PC: Red/Orange PC logo (was:Bachman GP 30s/P2K PC GP 20)
- Subject: RE: PC: Red/Orange PC logo (was:Bachman GP 30s/P2K PC GP 20)
- From: "Jim Gehrett" <jim.gehrett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 16:14:28 -0500
- Importance: Normal
This is great info. Thanks Kevin. I picked up the Microscale decal sheet
with the red 'P' and orange 'C' and plan to do an engine when time permits
(currently planning for a June wedding). The questions I have (and I know
these are newbie questions, so I apologize in advance if I'm asking things
that seem obvious) are as follows:
- What engines got the logo with the orange 'C'?
- Were the dates the same as with the red 'P' (from May 13th, 1968 to June
- Was it that ex-PRR engines got the red 'P' and ex-NYC engines got the
Any info or a good source for info would be appreciated. Thanks.
Main Index |