PC: Bachman GP 30s/P2K PC GP 20

One of the Spectrum PRR GP-30s had a road
>number that matched a 'red P' unit, so I was able to reuse the
>numberboards.)

I lucked out too, I wanted to do one with worms and no text, so I checked
the model I had and the photo I had, and volia, both 2218!  Nice things
about Bachman is that Dio-sol will take off the lettering, but the base coat
is undamaged and in tact!  Did this with their new Pullmans and my Bachman
SD 45 is next for this treatment.....

Is there any list or rationale behind what got red and white worms, or is it
whatever was painted in the brief "red and white logo" time got them?

This weekend the Train Station in Columbus, Ohio had a P2K GP 20 in PC paint
for sale.   Custom painted, red and white worms.  Looked well done.  $80.00
I THINK......

Garrett Rea
Mt. Juliet, TN

Home | Main Index | Thread Index