PC: Decal question...

Yes. Microscale set #87-84 contains both 'red P' and 'orange C' logos.
 And I can attest to the fact that the red P looks good on a Spectrum
GP-30. (I lucked out. One of the Spectrum PRR GP-30s had a road
number that matched a 'red P' unit, so I was able to reuse the
numberboards.)

>Hi All,

>I've been a model railroader for years but my interest in the PC is
fairly
>recent.  I was wondering if anyone knows if decals of the PC logo
with the
>red 'P' are made in HO scale.  I think a LL GP30 would look great
painted in
>that scheme.  TIA.

>Jim Gehrett

Home | Main Index | Thread Index