Re: PC: Re: Re: Re: Re: B units

I remember reading an article in MR about Chicago & Northwestern RR's
"Crandall Cabs." These were created by adding a full cab to one end of
an E-unit. Apparently the C&NW needed more A-units to lead the commuter
trains...

--Chris Osterhus
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9116
Central Penn Station