PC: Re: Haysi B units/PC powered caboose to stay on topic

I checked the train magazine index site, but found nothing at all under Haysi.
I think I still have the mag, I'll check.

This got me to remeber that several years ago I was going to power up an N
scale PC caboose with a switcher loco frame, and have an all caboose train.
It's a Con Cor bay window with a ConCor cow unit, which almost fits.  I'll
have to dig out the box and start working on it again.

Alex

Home | Main Index | Thread Index