Re: PC: Re: Re: Re: Re: B units

From: "David W. DeVault" <clinchfd -AT- usit.net>

As of last Friday, 3/26, the Haysi B unit was still at the Greenbiar
Mine.
It is in very sad shape.  Was told that it is not operational.  They are
using a rebuilt ALCO switcher.  It was operated remote control by the
tipple
operator.  There as scenes of it operating in American AltaVista tape
"This
is Clinchfield! CSX Hotshots - Coal Country.  Contact Bob Loehne at
American
AltaVista, 800-767-6067.

David Campbell
Norton, VA