Re: PC: E8 Windows

I think Garrett hit the nail on the head, the panels were replaced and the
portholes dissappeared. A lot of times plywood would be substituted for
the panels ( cheaper and they don't rust) and probably when you're in the
cheeseoid mode anyway keeping the portholes doesn't matter.

Someone brought up FRA rules regarding windows. I wonder if they
would really apply to windows that aren't in an area normally not occupied
by crew members?

Doug

In a message dated 3/26/99 8:58:51 PM EST, Garrett.Rea -AT- worldnet.att.net