Re: PC: black gp-9's in Rochester, NY

Bill

No those units are former NW's there is an article in either MR or RMC
about modeling one either this month or last month's issue.  I just
scanned it at a hobby store so I am sorry I am not more specific.

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999, B B wrote:

> This might be a stretch, but does anyone know if the all-black geeps
> parked in Rochester on the Rochester and Southern R.R. yard are ex-Penn
> Central?  There was a lousy paint job on them covering whatever roadname
> they used to be, they are now marked B and P for Buffalo and Pittsburgh,
> but the rest of the unit is the dull black familiar to PC.  Could not
> find any rosters for B and P giving the hisotry of these units and could
> not snag the numbers on them as I was on a highway at the time when I
> saw them.
> Bill

William J. Enser         Co-Network Admin - Technical Support
alcoman -AT- bluemoon.net     net.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Online System
x2 & K56flex/V.90 Access www.railfan.net - The Railfan Network
http://www.bluemoon.net  mud.bluemoon.net 4000 - MoonMud
bbs.bluemoon.net         irc.bluemoon.net-ZUHnet Buffalo,NY IRC Server

Home Page:http://alcoman.railfan.net

Home | Main Index | Thread Index