PC: Re: LOCAL HOBBY SHOP AND NEW STEWARTS

    We all have a choice and my dollar will be going to CHS in Syracuse.
They may not be the absolute lowest price but I have yet to ask for an item
that they have not been able to get.  Their modeling knowledge they always
share willingly and pleasant staff has a high value in my opinion.  Seeing a
model before I buy is also a plus at the local hobby shop.  I expect to be
in Syracuse tomorrow and will stop at CHS for some $2 items and will get the
same service if I was buying ten new stewarts.  When I have the cash I
expect to get the new stewart and after seeing it CHS will hold it for me
with just a phone call until I get a chance to stop in.  They would mail it
free but I like stop in and visit.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index