Re: PC: Penn-central passenger equipmet

Lon Godshall wrote:

> Hi Dave
> Can you give the numbers for the cars you need truck info on?

I'm interested now in Brass Car Sides Pullman sleeper cars in the
Imperial, Cascade, City and COunty series, pullman plans 4068, 4069,
4071 and 4072.

I want also information about the  Union Station Products NYC twin unit
diner/kitchen dormitory,..., are this units the ex C&O units?

> I have a NYC-PC merger roster with some tech. info printed on it.

Most ideas of which cars to convert to PC?

> If you are serious on this, I can send you a copy.
> Lon
> Post tennebras lux
> <`))))><

Home | Main Index | Thread Index