Re: PC: PRR tower layout

Do you know if the tower in Jeffersonville, Indiana was PRR? When I was
there a few years ago I saw a tower at the intersection of CSX and the
Louisville & Indiana. Some of the equipment, including the Armstrong
levers, was still in the tower.

I've emailed someone I know in the area to see if they can get any info.
I gave them your address.

Bryan Turner

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 08:15:56 -0700 (MST) Gene.Fusco -AT- lsil.com writes:

>Anyone out there have any photos or drawings of ex-PRR interlocking
>towers?
>
>I am interested in placement of the interlocking machine and routing
>or the
>rods and bellcranks to the first floor.
>
>Any other info would help too, like bathroom, stove, telegrapher's
>desk
>etc...
>

>Thanks a heap!

>Gene Fusco        | (970) 206-5404         Gene.Fusco -AT- lsil.com
>KB0ZMZ
>S/W Development   |   Why do I take pictures of trains?
>LSI Logic Inc.    |   Because they're too big to take home.
>Fort Collins CO.  |

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Home | Main Index | Thread Index