PC: PRR tower layout

Anyone out there have any photos or drawings of ex-PRR interlocking towers?

I am interested in placement of the interlocking machine and routing or the
rods and bellcranks to the first floor.

Any other info would help too, like bathroom, stove, telegrapher's desk
etc...

Thanks a heap!

Gene Fusco        | (970) 206-5404         Gene.Fusco -AT- lsil.com     KB0ZMZ

S/W Development   |   Why do I take pictures of trains?
LSI Logic Inc.    |   Because they're too big to take home.
Fort Collins CO.  |

Home | Main Index | Thread Index