PC: Thanks

Just wanted to thank everyone for your suggestions I'll look into them all.
I've been looking at photos of Penn- Central boxcars and some photos did look
like they were jade green,thought it was just me,glad it wasn't.  I'm a
scalecoat man myself, but want the correct color as well.  I like the finish
that scalecoat gives me especially on baked brass.  Garrett, I'll check into
the passenger car green and try to get back to you with a formula for mixing.
Again thanks to everyone for your time
John

Home | Main Index | Thread Index