Re: PC: New Topic-PC Cabins

The caboose is at "The Caboose". They purchased some 70 of the N-6a
transfer cabooses. I have two myself. There are still listed in the
brass listings there so I whould say that there is some left. They are
$75.00 each.  The Caboose's web address is http:wwww.thecaboose.com
There is MRC of Jun '74 on constructing the caboose. I have built three
this way 2 N-6a's and 1 N-11 (short end platforms). If you don't have
the magazine let ne know I will send you a copy. I agee that getting the
brass was easier but, I having the brass and kitbashed caboose sitting
together on the layout I say to myself remember what that looked like
when I started on that cabose "an Athern boxcar" or "unfinnished brass".

Seth Lakin
Chesterton IN
MP 481 NYC's Chicago Line
It will never be NS' allways the Central

>From: "Garrett Rea" <glrea -AT- earthlink.net>
>To: "Penn Central" <penn-central -AT- smellycat.com>
>Subject: PC: New Topic-PC Cabins
>Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 23:25:41 -0000
>
>Aren't Eastern European pedal cars just a tad bit off topic? LOL -
>
>Bill K.
>
>Yes sir, you are right- so here is a new one:
>
>What HO models are available for transfer-type cabins that were used by
PC?