Re: PC: Re: Number board longshot....

> I have the numberboard from PRR (PC) GP9 7052. It's black plastic with
> clear numbers. It's original EMD with separate numbers that slide next to
> eachother. about 1/4 inch thick  ED

I'm not certain of the time frame, but early EMD # boards were done in this
manner. Probably around the GP20 or GP30 era EMD switched to the one piece
fiberglass board.

Gene Fusco        | (970) 206-5404         Gene.Fusco -AT- lsil.com     KB0ZMZ

S/W Development   |   Why do I take pictures of trains?
LSI Logic Inc.    |   Because they're too big to take home.
Fort Collins CO.  |

Home | Main Index | Thread Index