[no subject]

>         The NS Police are crooked anyway. They
> would lock up there own mother if she came on NS property. Railfans, we
> have rights!!!

We're getting way off track here on this entire thread about salvage. We
beat around this bush in another off-topic thread about trespassing a few
months ago that got ugly. And none of this really has to do with the Penn
Central. If you want to call it "preservation" or "stealing", I don't care,
but it's not going to be discussed here anymore. This thread has been closed.

PC Listmaster

Home | Main Index | Thread Index